May 29, 2008

Recent workings

So, this isn't exactly new, but I love this photo of yarn which is now becoming a baby blanket.
The new stuff is the exciting part of this post if anyone in blog land is reading it.  First, I love this picture of a cart brim full with yarn.  
This yarn I got to be a unisex baby blanket for my sister's pregnant friend.  Isn't it wonderful?  It is 100% cotton in one of my favorite color groupings. 

This yarn is, shall I even say, 50% AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the dreaded word, acrylic.  I love the colors though and it is very easy to work with so I figured I could use it to my whim at a later time.  
Do not take this picture as the actual color, I just wanted you all to see that the 4-ply yarn is made up of 4 different colors.  There is one ply each of pink, orange, yellow, and white.  I love that concept and I haven't really seen it much before.  

More to come of my fun trip tomorrow.  If anyone is out there in cyberspace reading this, it would be great to hear from you.  

No comments: