July 23, 2008

Proverbial Sunrise

I watched the proverbial sunrise coming up over the Pacific and you might think I'm losing my mind but I will shy away from the specifics.  'Cause I don't want you to know where I am, 'cause then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it's ever been.  This is no way to try and live my life.  Stop right there, that's exactly where I lost it.  See that line, well I never should have crossed it.  Stop right there, well I never should have said that, it's the very moment I wish that I could take back.  I'm sorry for the person I became.  I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.  I'm ready to try never to go that way again.  'Cause who I am hates who I've been, who I am hates who I've been....

I really wish I could claim that poetry but it's a popular song by a wonderful group known as Relient K.  That has nothing to do with my knitting, but it's what the video make me think of because it is based on a proverb that I can't remember and I am in rush so I will post it later if it comes to mind.  I think the song describes all of us at one point or another and I knew my knitters would appreciate this bit of wisdom.  Anywho... the next paragraph is all about my inspiration for sharing that bit of song with you.  

So by way of Glampyre Knits I found a wonderful new blog.  And by way of that new blog I found an adorable video that if I had kids they would probably be forced to watch this video every day.  For some odd reason I can't get the video to show up like that cool way other people can get it to.

No comments: