August 20, 2008

Disaster mode

I have a log cabin disaster on my hands.  I tried posting it on Ravelry forums, but it seems that everyone who answers thinks I am just a thickheaded idiot.  I do know how to knit and I did it successfully the first three times doing the exact same procedure.  Aaaaahhhhhhh, I don't know what to do.  Maybe I can make it to a yarn shop today to beg for help.  Anyway, here are pictures.  Maybe you can help.

The right side.  See how pretty?


The wrong side.  I really have joined them correctly.


Disclaimer notice:  I did not mean to offend any Ravelrers with my above comment.  My feelings were hurt when I was writing this because every response I had gotten on my forum threads was implying that I had done it the wrong way.  I just wanted you to know that I do kind of know what I'm doing and it is hard to hear someone say that you are just doing it wrong.  I really did not say it with the intent of offending anyone, I was just looking for some help that would be given in a non-hurtful setting.  I am so sorry.  If you knew my personality you would all know that I go out of my way to make sure everyone is happy and I just think everyone thinks that way, as you can see I was upset.  I am so so sorry.  

No comments: